Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Zinke Swimwear

 






(All images via Zinke)
 
I'm not sure if it is the warmer temperatures here in Houston, or the fact that at the school where I teach both the students and teachers seem antsy for Spring Break (8 days away!) but I have swimsuits on the brain.

Zinke, which is known for its romantic lingerie, has a new (to me) line of swimwear, and has me ready to make my first swimsuit purchase of the year. Meant to be mixed-and-matched, the combinations of suits are endless. The punchy pastel colors and clean lines would look great on any gal as well!

I'm thinking I will add the Kristen bandeau in ocean blue and Katie bikini bottom in orchid chevron to my ever-growing collection of swimsuits.

Don't forget about their cover-ups as well. This would be my favorite pick.





No comments:

Post a Comment