Friday, February 1, 2013

Wallpaper Help

You guys were such great help with my bed skirt situation, (I will show you a reveal of what I chose very, very soon) I am now looking for some powder bathroom help.

This bathroom has been a long time in the making. I am embarrassed to say that it has been in its current state since March 2011. To give you some background, it previously had grass cloth that I was just not feeling. I wanted to paint some type of stencil, so my boyfriend  kindly stripped the walls and I primed and painted them to get them ready to stencil but it has yet to happen. I finally came to grips with the fact that I have the attention span of a 5 year old and stenciling something over and over was not going to work for me. So it has sat..for almost two years. It is a terrible, ugly taupe color and I have yet to even put the electrical covers back on the walls. Bad..I know.

I thought about painting stripes for awhile but have recently fallen in love with the idea of wallpaper. It is a small space so I am wanting to do something pretty bold.

Here are a few options I have my eye on.


Albert Hadley Firworks
 
Lush by Mary Kysar
 
Farrow & Ball Lotus
 
Island Ikat by Thibaut
 
 
It is so hard to pick my favorite of the four. They are each different and unique in their own way. So friends, what do you think? Help me pick!

3 comments: