Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Fresco Towels












 
 
 

(all images via Fresco Towels)

As I have gotten older, I have developed an appreciation for high quality bath towels. As frivolous as that might sound, there is nothing better than stepping out of the shower into a thick, plush, and absorbent bath towel. On the flip side, there is nothing worse than stepping into a thin and scratchy one.

I purchased these a few months ago, and although they are wonderful towels they lack a bit in the color and fun category.

Enter Fresco Towels. I came across these a few weeks ago and absolutely fell in love. Made in the United States, Fresco Towels are made out of Turkish cotton and resemble ethnic rugs. I have a new obsession with collecting kilim and Persian rugs so these towels are a perfect (and pretty!) addition to my bathroom.

Fresco Towels also carries bathmats, beach towels, pillows and bags. I can defintely see myself using this aztec blue beach towel at the beach or pool this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment