Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bedskirt Help

If you talk to any of my close family and friends, they would probably tell you that I always have some sort of "project" going on. One of my "projects" I have been working on for some time now is my bedroom.

I had been lusting over this DIY from Grace at DesignSponge for quite some time and knew I wanted to incorporate a navy otomi fabric somehow. I purchased an amazing piece of navy otomi fabric from Jacaranda Home. After receiving the fabric a few months later, I had it made into two euro size pillows. Add those with my headboard from Pulp Design Studio and voila, well on my way to being in love.

However, now I have a little issue. A bed skirt issue. I really, really, really don't want to settle with a plain white bed skirt. I want something that pops and is fun and exciting.

The current situation...

   Navy, white and a pop of pink.

  You can kind of see the sadness down below.

After looking at fabrics on Spoonflower, I think I have found a few that I like...





What do y'all think? Do you have a favorite? Or maybe know of a fabric you think would look great?






                           




7 comments: